Headstones come in a number of styles, including:
- Flat markers, sometimes called “grass markers” which lie flat on the ground at the head of the grave, flush with the grass.
- Bevel markers, usually about 8 inches thick, which lie flat on the ground at the head of the grave and rise above the grass.
- Slant markers, sometimes called “pillow stones”, usually about 18 inches tall, which sit flat on the ground with the front of the stone angled back, creating a wedge shape.
- Monuments, commonly referred to as “headstones”, which are tablets standing upright out of the ground and are typically placed on top of a base stone which can vary in length and thickness.
- Family estate mausoleums which are typically very large in size.
Here are the headstone options we have available at Savurn Memorials:
- Bahama Blue
- Blue Pearl
- Canadian Mahogany
- Canadian Pink
- Dark Barre Grey
- Laurentian Green
- Mountain Rose
- Pennsylvania Mist
- Sable Mountain Brown
- South African Jet Black
- Steeled Barre